View previous topic :: View next topic  

Where would you like to have the next get-together?
San Francisco
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Los Angeles
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Nashville
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Gulf Shores/Pensacola Florida
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Orlando Florida
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Atlanta
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
New York
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
On a Cruise Ship
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Sirada
Raider

re: Nergles San Francisco 2011

IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE POLL, YOU MUST BE SIGNED IN.

Hi everyone! It's your friendly neighborhood Warlock, B! You may also know me as Estia, the DK tank you know and love.
Forum ImageForum Image

On Tuesday, January 11, 2010, Nergles had their first meet-up in San Francisco. We had originally planned a trip to Alcatraz, but we were unable to get enough people to go with us to qualify for group rates. That didn't keep us from having fun, however.

The following people were in attendance:
Palidd, Jess, Nottoc, Fuup, and Betilda/Estia

We met up around Noon in the San Mateo area and decided we would all pile up in my rental car for a road trip around the Bay Area. The back seat was full of a Fuup-Sandwich the entire time... Sorry Fuup. You had to sit between Nottoc and Palidd...

I tried to take a lot of pictures, but to tell you the truth I was having too much fun joking and talking for hours to even pay attention to my camera. Jess brought hers as well and hopefully between the two of us we will have some good pictures.
For now, here are a few to tide you over, to laugh at and to enjoy.

Palidd and Jess (with Cel in Kitty spirit attending.)
Forum Image

Nottoc, acting weird... >.>
Forum Image

Nottoc and Fuup
Forum Image

Me... pouting a bit...
Forum Image

But then I was happy because...
Forum Image

Cel got a carrot. ^_^
Forum Image

Did I mention that he's an outpatient at Alcatraz?
Forum Image

Or that we had YUMMY sushi?
Forum Image

After the best lunch EVAR and strolling the wharf at Pier 39, we decided to go to Japan Town.
Forum Image

That's where we found these souvenirs for our favorite Canadian Minor, Feathrin:
Forum Image
Forum Image

However, Palidd was very dismayed that we couldn't play with the nunchucks in the store...
Forum Image

On the way out of the mall and back to the car, we snapped this gem:
Forum Image

We really enjoyed our time together. We didn't leave San Francisco until 7:30pm. We wished that it could have lasted longer and will never forget this awesome time. Maybe we can make this an annual thing and do it in a different city each time. I think that would be fun.

Anyway, If you want to see the pictures I didn't post here, you can see the entire, public album by clicking this link. Please also participate in the poll! I'd like to know what fun and debauchery you'd like to have next! Happy

Sincerely,

~Betilda/Estia
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nergles Forum Index -> Guild Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: