Equilibrium - Duskwood Server

What Spec and class is your character?:
Prot - Warrior

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?:
over 2 years with on and off periods.

Are you interested in helping a guild progress, and grow?:
hell yes

What Raiding experience do you have?:
raided everything from lvl 60 till Malygos in WOTLK, then quit for a while. I know all the fights up to Arthas, but don't have raiding experience from Ulduar up.

Can you make it to 60% of raids/instances:
i can make it 99.99%.

if applicable what is your tanking attack rotation?:
Well, if theres multiple mobs i charge, Thunder clap, shockwave then shield slam and i keep changing targets to keep agro on all of them, doing devastates, revenge, heroic strikes (if i have full rage), Thunder clap every time i can. If its a single target, charge, shield slam, devastate, revenge when ever i can, heroic strike if i have full rage, and well stunns and interrupts /silences when needed. Offcrouse on bosses shiled block each time i can as well.

Are you older than 18:
22- 23 in 10 days

Anything you would like to add?:
Well. As i said during my app i quit wow right before they released Ulduar, but even tho i quit i kept track of all the raids and bosses so i know every single fight, in normal and hardmodes.

Im a very active player when i want to be, i actually got First lvl 80 Warrior and First lvl 80 Night Elf in my old server Duskwood, which is a very high population server.

I came to Nesigwary, after my guild broke down in Duskwood but didn't find a good group of ppl to raid with here, so i ended up quitting wow for a while. Now i wan't to come back but its hard because ppl seem to think that Gear Socore > than Skill, which imo its retarded. I just came back 3 days ago, and i know u guys know that within a week just by running heroics one can be ready to raid any content with emblems of triumph and epic gems.

I know you guys are not even looking for a prot warrior atm, but in order to raid i can go DPS if thats what you guys need, and i can get the gear for it within a week. Or i don't mind being benched every now and then as long as i get an opportunity to raid sometime.

Thanks in advance, and hope you guys think that Skill > than GS.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nergles Forum Index -> applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: