This was sent to me by a friend whose guild basically has Maly on farm for 10/25:
I personally haven't done the fight yet, but wanted to share the info.
MALYGOS MADE EASY
- Auto Self Cast must be enabled.
- Do not place Macros on main spell bar as that bar may be hidden
- ALL Macro: /follow RAIDLEADER
- DPS Macro: /castsequence reset=target Flame Spike, Flame Spike, Engulf in Flames, Revivify
- HEALER Macro: /castsequence Revivify, Revivify, Revivify, Revivify, Revivify, Life Burst
1) End of phase 2, everyone runs to southern end of platform and groups up.
2) After landing on drakes, hit the 'follow' macro. The raid leader is now in total control of the raid movement. Stay off the direction keys!
3) Target own drake, get and maintain 5 stacks of revivify until Malygos can be shot at.
4) Target Malygos, hammer DPS Macro.
3) Target own drake, mash HEALER Macro.
Movement is all controlled by the leader, the entire raid is on follow. This means players stay grouped up for the healer's AoE heal nukes. Players do not get spread out and make a mess of the static spark he chucks. The damage mitigation bubble is unused.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum