re: App: Diego1

The application submitted by Diego1 is as follows:

Quote:
What is the character name you are applying with?:
Diego

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?:
Since release.

Are you interested in helping a guild progress, and grow?:
Always. I love taking down that next boss.

Can you make it to 60% of raids/instances:
Yes.

If applicable what is your dps rotation?:
Seconds into fight: 0: BT 1.5: WW 3: Global cool down free 6: BT 7.5: Global cool down free 10.5: WW 12: BT 13.5: Global cool down free 15: Global cool down free 18: BT 19.5: WW

Are you older than 18:
Yes.

Anything you would like to add?:
A few important points I need to make. First, a little about myself. I started playing WoW at release and played with an end game guild raiding things like MC, Ony, BWL, AQ 20/40 etc. (as a rogue). After about a year of this, I decided that WoW was controlling my life too much so I sold my account and forgot all about it. This was ~1.5 yrs ago. Flash forward to today. My close friend has an account on which he has a level 47 warrior that he wants to ding 70 on. He has been casually playing WoW since release, and is a competent player. (He was caught for botting previously on 2 accounts, hence no 70's atm =S. He's learned his lesson and botting is in the past now.) I mention to said friend how much I loved WoW (the guild community, raiding, pvping etc.) and he says that I'm free to use his account as much as I'd like, so long as he's not on. 2 weeks later we're level 63 and I'm starting to miss end-game. Lo and behold, an add for your guild pops up, and looking at your website it seems pretty legit. So with my friends permission I'd like to humbly submit my application as a fury warrior level 63 going on 70. (Between the 2 of us we've had max level characters of everything except a shaman and a pally, and are experienced WoWers. I'd like to highlight that there will be TWO people playing this account! If you're not O.K. with this, that's too bad for us, I'm sure something else will come up eventually.) Looking forward to your response!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nergles Forum Index -> applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: